Amsterdam Food Center Ltd trading as Eureka Cove – Terms and Conditions policy
Amsterdam Food Center Ltd is a company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales and registered no is 961 2387
Registered office: Devonshire House, Manor Way, Borehamwood, Hertfordshire, WD6 1QQ
“Amsterdam Food Center Ltd” means the holding company or any entity which it controls
“the Website” means any website under the ownership or control of Amsterdam Food Center Ltd.
“the Material” means all the information, pictures, graphics, text, sound and video files, programmes or data contained on or available on the Website.
1. Your use of this Website is subject to and constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect on the first day of use of the site.
2. Amsterdam Food Center Ltd reserves the right to change the terms and conditions by posting the changes online. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted signifies your acceptance of the terms and conditions as modified.
3. The terms and conditions apply to any Website under the control of Amsterdam Food Center Ltd.
4. You agree to use this Website for lawful purposes only, and in such a manner that does not infringe or affect third party rights, is not defamatory or does not spoil the enjoyment of any third party using the Website.
5. Material on the Website is given for the purposes of general information only and should not be relied upon as advice (professional or otherwise).
6. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in full you must stop using the Website immediately.
7. The names, images and logos identifying Amsterdam Food Center Ltd and its affiliates, or third parties are the trade names, service marks or trademarks of Amsterdam Food Center Ltd or third parties, and are subject to design right or copyright.
8. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as giving any licence or right to use any mark, trademark, design right or copyright of Amsterdam Food Center Ltd or any third party.
9. Copyright in the Material displayed on the Website is owned by Amsterdam Food Center Ltd or third parties. All rights are expressly reserved
10. You may view the Material and use it for information purposes for your personal use or private study but not for any commercial purposes or gain. You may not otherwise copy, reproduce, store, modify, distribute, download, publish, post, transmit or use the Material in any way without obtaining Amsterdam Food Center Ltd’s prior written consent or that of the relevant third-party owner.
11. You may not modify, change or create a derivative work from the Material.
12.Amsterdam Food Center Ltd does not warrant or represent that your use of the Material will not infringe the rights of third parties. If any person has a query relating to copyright ownership they should email@example.com
13.Should Amsterdam Food Center Ltd receive any complaint with regard to third party content on the Website, it will review the matter and remove any such content at its sole discretion. Amsterdam Food Center Ltd will have no further liability to any party in such instance.
14.To request permission to use any Material displayed on the Website, including the Amsterdam Food Center Ltd name and logo please email xxx. Permission to use third party content must be obtained from the relevant third-party owners.
15. The Website has links to other websites not owned by Amsterdam Food Center Ltd. Amsterdam Food Center Ltd is not responsible for the content or the reliability of linked third-party websites, either to or from the Website, and does not necessarily support the views expressed within them.
16. You use linked websites at your own risk and are responsible for checking the accuracy of their content. Amsterdam Food Center Ltd shall not responsible for your use of any website not owned or in the control of Amsterdam Food Center Ltd.
18. The Website Material is provided without warranties or any other representation. Amsterdam Food Center Ltd does not accept liability for any loss or damages, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, third party losses, or any other loss or damages whatsoever arising out of, or in connection with the use or loss of use of the Website.
19. Amsterdam Food Center Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the Material in the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
21. By registering to participate in an Amsterdam Food Center Ltd activity or event or attend a function you may be required to agree to other terms and conditions specific to that activity, event or function in order to participate.
22. If any of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unenforceable, invalid or unlawful by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed, and the remaining terms shall survive and remain in full force.
23. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Any questions regarding the Website should be emailed to us.